- 20 baby carrots, peeled, tops trimmed
- 8 ounces baby pattypan squash, halved
- 8 baby golden beets, peeled, halved
- 8 baby turnips, peeled, halved, or 3 medium parsnips, quartered lengthwise, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 8 ounces baby zucchini, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine all vegetables except zucchini in large bowl; toss with 3 tablespoons oil. Spread out vegetables on large rimmed baking sheet; reserve bowl. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper. Roast vegetables 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, add zucchini to reserved bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
Add zucchini to baking sheet with vegetables. Roast until all vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. DO AHEAD Vegetables can be made up to 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Rewarm vegetables in 350°F oven 8 to 10 minutes.
Sprinkle vegetables with parsley.
One serving contains the following: Calories (kcal) 122.8 %Calories from Fat 58.2 Fat (g) 7.9 Saturated Fat (g) 1.1 Cholesterol (mg) 0 Carbohydrates (g) 12.5 Dietary Fiber (g) 3.2 Total Sugars (g) 5.7 Net Carbs (g) 9.3 Protein (g) 1.7